Electric Wax Warmer Plug in Wax Melter for Hair Removal
This Electric Wax Warmer is the ideal combination of high performance and convenient design, perfect for professional quality wax treatments from the comfort and convenience of your own home or while travelling.
Compact and portable, this highly durable warmer is suitable for all types of hair removal and other therapeutic waxes, including paraffin.
Dimensions: 8 x 7.5 x 5.2 inches
Weight: 1 pound
Power: 75 W
Material: ABS, Stainless Steel
Voltage: 100V-120V 60Hz / 220V-240V 50Hz
FAST, EVEN HEAT: This premium wax warmer packs 75 watts of heating power, with a circular heating element and an adjustable thermostat control knob for quick wax meltdown. Control can also be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal wax consistency.
VERSATILE USE: Suitable for all types of hair removal and other therapeutic waxes, including paraffin, this electric warmer can also be used on all forms of waxes, such as standard 14-ounce wax cans, loose wax, and bricks.
SEE-THROUGH LID: See-through vented cover allows for easy monitoring of wax meltdown, while maintaining heat and preventing contamination.
CONVENIENTLY SIZED: This professional-quality machine also delivers convenient portability, ideally suited for use at the salon, at home, or while travelling.
EASY TO CLEAN: Wax machine includes a removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning.
How to use?
- Put wax into heater tank and cover the lid.
- Plug in and rotate the knob to adjust temperature, the pilot lamp lights and the heater works.
- Unplug when the wax is melted for treatment.
- Clean the skin of treating part before depilation.
- Apply the melted wax on skin equably along hair grown direction, with a Cuticle stick.
- Then affix depilatory paper to waxed skin and clap to make them clingy.
- Rip depilatory paper quickly reverse the hair grown direction.
- Clean up all residual wax with appropriate wax cleanser.