How to use a jawline exerciser?
1. Before the first use, the exerciser should be cleaned and disinfected with hot water (not boiling water).
2. Place the JawLine exerciser on the back teeth (the last 2-3 teeth) and start chewing.
3. Chew for a minute or until you feel tired and change sides, then relax for a few seconds, and then start walking again.
4. Exercise every day, about 10-15 minutes each time.
5. After a period of time, you can adjust the training plan to suit your needs.
Note: Please do not bite with the greatest strength. Avoid chewing in a circular motion to avoid damage to jaw.
Does jawline exerciser really work?
Jawline exerciser is an effective way to strengthen, tighten and redefine the jaw muscles in a short time. People have confirmed that facial movement is associated with an improvement in the youthful appearance of the face and neck. The jawline exercises can make your chin a better look.
Jawline exerciser is an alternative to expensive facial surgery or Botox.
Jawline exerciser is a non-surgical method that can maintain a well-defined jawline. Different hardness levels allow you to train the chewing device muscles correctly.
Facial rejuvenation-facial muscles become stronger, and the connected skin is firmer and more elastic by fighting aging.
If you have not been born with a Jawline chisel, why not try the jawline exerciser.
When meeting others, the face is the first sight. For many years, a strong and well-defined jaw has been considered attractive.
A clear chin is only suitable for men? (wrong!)
Whether you are a man or a woman, you want your lower jaw to be well-defined.
For men, a strong jaw strengthens muscles: this indicates masculinity and a beautiful appearance.
Whenever a person’s jaw is sharp, it should automatically indicate that they are strong and working hard.